Your agent will be providing you with professional, ethical service during every phase of the home selling process.
Listing and marketing for your home includes
- A comprehensive comparative market analysis of your home
- A listing of your home on the Network website
- Your property listed on the Nevada County MLS (may include additional MLS listings)
- Your property featured on top ranked real estate websites such as REALTOR.com, TRULIA, and ZILLOW
- Custom, professionally designed flyers and marketing pieces
- Your property featured in Network Real Estate’s various local print ads including our full page real estate insert in the Union newspaper and HOME publication
- Online marketing including your property mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Your property featured on the Nevada County Association of REALTORS® and Network Real Estate agent tours
- A highly visible, Network Real Estate “For Sale” sign w/ flyer box
- Weekly communication with your agent to evaluate price, showing feedback, etc.
During the escrow and closing process, you will receive
- Ongoing communication with your agent
- Help reviewing all contract documents and buyer qualifications
- Counsel on the terms of offer(s) and probability of closing
- Assistance with arranging the property appraisal and inspections
- Assurance that all terms of the contract are fulfilled
- Copies of the completed transaction file for your records
- A heartfelt “Thank You” for allowing Network Real Estate to assist in the sell of your property
After the closing process, we promise to
- Send you copies of your closing statements at the year end for tax purposes
- Be available to answer any of your real estate questions
- Retain copies of your real estate contracts on-hand for review when needed
With over 55 professional agents and four thriving locations, Network Real Estate remains Nevada County’s trusted leader in real estate.