With over 20 years in the property management and project management industry, Tim is now applies his project management and detailed oriented skills to use in the real estate industry. His business is built by taking care of his client’s needs with the highest quality service and working by referral. He devotes himself to serving his clients before, during and after each transaction. Most agents spend a majority of their time and resources prospecting for new business by cold calling, door knocking, advertising, direct mail ,etc.. Instead of spending his time prospecting this way, Tim prefers to spend his time in providing excellent service for his clients and attaining referrals.
“I can assure anyone that Tim is a very competent Realtor; but beyond that, Tim is just a great human being who truly enjoys helping people. He definitely went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me find and buy the house that I finally found. Aside from me benefiting from his knowledge of the area and all the legal paperwork involved in a real estate transaction, it was always a pleasure to spend time with Tim. I can’t recommend Tim highly enough, and I can guarantee that anyone who chooses to work with him can rest assured that they have made a wise decision.”
“Tim Proffitt is such a great Realtor. He is very personable, efficient and will really
guide you through finding the perfect home for you.”
“Tim stuck it out with me even when my escrow was extended from 30 days to 4 months due to some repair issues by the seller! If I had a question, he always answered them promptly. Tim is very personable!”
” I just wanted to say thanks for all that you did for us and making our two-plus year effort all worth while. And also thanks for the gift basket. We will bring it up and put in our HUGE, but empty, pantry…and invite you over for a glass of wine sometime.”
So why work with me?
- Work by Referral – Quality service before, during and after the transaction.
- Access to 50+ Network RE agents for intra-office marketing.
- Over 20 years in the property management industry and real estate investment.
My objectives are:
- To help you find a home at the best price, within your budget and that meets or exceeds your requirements.
- To educate/advise on homes with great re-sell value. (Location, location, location).
- To make the buying process as easy, convenient and problem-free as possible. (Communication is key, my belief is that one really cannot over communiate, especially in real estate transactions).