Steven De Sena
Age 80 years, Married 57 years
Licensed since 1957
Positions held in organized real estate:
- Regional Vice-President of California Association of Realtors
- Teacher of Real Estate at the Community college level State Director
- Nevada County Board of Realtors President
- Nevada County Board of Realtors
- Member of Nevada County Land Use Committee
- Member of County Committee for Road Standards
- Representative of Nevada County Board of Realtors
- Chairman or member of 23 committees in the Nevada County Board of Realtors
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree, San Jose State
- Major-Marketing Research, Minor – Real Estate
Born in Coney Island New York on the 4th of July 1939 as a Depression birthday gift to his father also born on the 4th. Raised in Upstate New York in a little Norman Rockwell type town with maple tree covered sidewalks called Frankfort, 5000 people of which 2300 were from Italian heritage and of those 60% were from Sicily. Still enjoys visiting his friends from school there along with relatives at least once a year. Was raised with a strict work ethic, hone sharply by farm work, mostly stoop labor picking berries, cabbage and other row crops. He moved to California at 13 in ’53. Bought an apartment house in California with his dad at 16 and received his Real Estate license at 18. He enjoys reading, cooking Italian dinners, talking with friends over a glass of wine, swing dancing, and hot rods. He actually owns a 26 T Bucket, 1972 Cadillac Coupe Deville 4 door hard top, travels to Bonneville with a racing team was a part owner of a drag strip in Texas. He is a member of the Roaming Angels Car Club as well as the Nevada City Elks. Enjoyed raising three sons, with his beautiful, understanding wife, while house boating, sailing, water and snow skiing and kicking back reading good books, mostly westerns where the good guys win. He does not look at real estate endeavors as work. He still thinks of it as challenging and fun after 63 years.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.