Kathy Papola is a recognized member of “Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate”, a compilation of the finest luxury real estate brokers and firms from around the globe.
She has 36+ years experience successfully representing buyers and sellers of estates, ranches, residential, subdivisions, land and commercial properties. Her background includes financial lending, recreational lake management and a real estate brokers license in the State of Nevada.
“I take great pride in listening, giving current and accurate information and keeping in touch with clients every step of the way,” says Kathy. “I work with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm so that your real estate experience will be both pleasant and successful. In today’s rapidly changing market you deserve all the support you can get. That means strong advertising, an extensive web presence, personalized service and an experienced negotiator. My goal is to keep you informed with trends in the marketplace and to work diligently to assist you in meeting your goals whether buying or selling.”
With extensive sales experience in subdivisions, estate properties, equestrian properties, unimproved land, large and small residential homes, Kathy is consistently in the Top 1% in sales volume in Nevada County Association of Realtors. Her average personal sales are consistently higher than MLS board averages
- Nevada & Placer County Association of Realtors
- Sierra/Tahoe & Sutter/Yuba Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Bay Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Life Member of Placer & Nevada County Master Clubs
- Nevada & Placer Masters Club Charter Member
- Licensed Broker State of California
- Licensed Broker State of Nevada
- Grass Valley/Nevada City Chamber of Commerce
- American Horse Show Association
- American Morgan Horse Association
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Best of Nevada County 2009
- 2010 Nevada County Association of Realtors Top Volume Producing Agent
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.