In 1982 Bill and Kathy Papola founded Network Real Estate in Nevada County. Now, over 30 years later, Network has grown into a full service brokerage with over 50 professional real estate agents and four thriving locations. However, the original vision is unchanged – to provide premier support to professional, ethical agents and their clients while keeping close ties to the community as an independently owned brokerage. Network Real Estate provides the best support to partner with the best agents.
What does premier service mean to your business? At Network Real Estate, we take support, training, marketing, technology and leadership to a higher level of excellence. This includes:
- Weekly business development + contract training classes
- Regular seminars with local industry professionals
- Exclusive access to Katie Lance social media webinars
- In office + after hours transaction assistance
- Exclusive worldwide network with Leverage Global Partners
- Community involvement outreach
- Monthly print ads in all major local publications
- A custom website with agent portal for lead management
- One-on-one social media training
- Open House marketing program
- Customizeable listing presentations
- Company supported postcard program
- “Online presence” how-to class for agents
- Digital presence including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- “Can Do” approach to agent services
- On-location IT assistance
- In-house legal support
- Two attorneys on retainer
- No franchise fee
- Experienced, licensed, in-house Transaction Coordinator
- Paperless file management system
- Next day, on-site commission disbursement
- E&O deductible covered by plan
- … and more!
Contact Network Real Estate today by calling our Career Development Director Haidee Reyes at 530-272-8885. Whether you’re an established REALTOR®, or just interested in learning more about starting your career in real estate, we would love to talk with you!