Your agent will be providing you with professional, ethical service during every phase of the home selling process.
Listing and marketing for your home includes
- A comprehensive comparative market analysis of your home
- A listing of your home on the Network website
- Your property listed on the Nevada County MLS (may include additional MLS listings)
- Your property featured on top ranked real estate websites such as REALTOR.com, TRULIA, and ZILLOW
- Custom, professionally designed flyers and marketing pieces
- Your property featured in Network Real Estate’s various local print ads including our full page real estate insert in the Union newspaper and HOME publication
- Online marketing including your property mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Your property featured on the Nevada County Association of REALTORS® and Network Real Estate agent tours
- A highly visible, Network Real Estate “For Sale” sign w/ flyer box
- Weekly communication with your agent to evaluate price, showing feedback, etc.
During the escrow and closing process, you will receive
- Ongoing communication with your agent
- Help reviewing all contract documents and buyer qualifications
- Counsel on the terms of offer(s) and probability of closing
- Assistance with arranging the property appraisal and inspections
- Assurance that all terms of the contract are fulfilled
- Copies of the completed transaction file for your records
- A heartfelt “Thank You” for allowing Network Real Estate to assist in the sell of your property
With over 55 professional agents and four thriving locations, Network Real Estate remains Nevada County’s trusted leader in real estate.